Ingram Engineering is pleased to announce the addition of the EQ50 Equalizer to the 500-Series product line. The EQ50 contains extremely versatile and musical sounding Low Cut, High Cut, and See-Saw filters with a simple and intuitive user interface. Expert circuit design and top quality components realize an outstanding equalizer that is ideal for individual tracks or for mixing and mastering stereo signals when the modules are used in pairs.
Extremely high input common mode rejection capability is realized, even down to critical power supply frequencies. High qualify film caps, low distortion resistors and excellent quality integrated active stages realize a high headroom, low noise, and low distortion equalizer with superb audio quality.
Navigate to the EQ50 page for additional details.
- Low Cut Filter: Continuously Adjustable from 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- See-Saw Filter: One-Knob Simultaneous Bass Boost / Treble Cut and Vise Versa
- See-Saw Pivot Frequency Switchable Between 400 Hz and 1 kHz
- High Cut Filter: Continuously Adjustable from 5 kHz to >200 kHz
- Differential Input / Output
- Max Input Level: +20 dBu
- Low 0.002% Distortion at Max Input Level
- Hardwire Bypass Via Front Panel Pushbutton